Collage

Collage

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Oh Boy

People in my home country.

I'll tell you one thing. Your mission in a different language doesn't start until you get your first companion that doesn't speak a lick of English... Let me explain. Last week was one of the most crazy weeks I've ever experienced.

1. Remember Monica? Yeah, we haven't visited here for 2 months... BUT ON SUNDAY SHE CAME TO CHURCH! Yeah, Hernandez and i were in shock. So, we talked to her to see how she was doing and all that jazz. And she told us that she was going to talk the the branch president to see if she can get baptized. wow. And on Saturday me and my companion Elder Nicanor went and ate with her and her husband.. I spoke a lot of English and about Fantasy Football with Matthew, her husband. It was awesome. Also, we are going to eat with them on Thanksgiving!!! I'm excited to eat American food. :)

2. WE HAD SPECIAL TRANSFERS LAST WEEK!!! We didn't know about them until Sunday night, and Elder Hernandez had to leave the next morning to Aqua Prieta... So, basically my mission dad abandoned me. it was a sad moment, but I'm over it. My new companion, Elder Nicanor, doesn't speak english at all... He understands a little bit, but it is basically solo Spanish from here on out... He is from Vera Cruz. He is 25 years old. and he is pretty cool. Its hard to change from teaching style to teaching styles. But we'll be fine. Also, it is awesome, because Pres. Robinson told all of the latinos to learn english. So, we are reading the Book of Mormon together in English. I love it. Its better in English...

My old companion



3. We had thanksgiving dinner today as a Zone. And we got shirts. They are pretty sick. They are Christmas shirts... I don't know why. But we ate chicken and mashed potatoes from KFC. It was awesome. I love this place.

My new companion 



Everyone, remember than Jesucristo suffered for every single one of you. He gave His life so that we could go to Heaven and live happily for ever. But we need to work and do all that we can for his grace. This is my lovely message. I know this church is true. I love you guys. Be safe. 

Love 
Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment