Collage

Collage

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

No Time... Again

*Received Monday, October 26, 2015

HOLA MI FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!!!

Well, No time obviously.... So ill give you 3 highlights.

1. I got to give the priesthood to Fernando this week! It was a cool experience. Except I messed up and the bishop had to tell me, during the blessing, what to say. Also, I couldn't understand or hear him... So. It was really embarrassing. But it had to be done at some point.

2. I'm finally teaching the real people in mexico. We taught a guy who told us that he is here in Nogales because his boss is in jail... Also, he has help people cross the border.. And I'm 99% sure that he has killed some people in his time... "When my boss says light em up, I got to light them up. or else they will do the same to me." So, that was cool. We taught him how to pray, he prayed. And it was actually one of the most spiritual prayers I've felt in a while. But I'm not sure that we will be going back to teach him... Darn.

3. We had a branch activity here. It was "Bienvenidos a Hawaii" It was actually very fun. The picture of me, was the limbo obviously. And It was the activity that Elder Hernandez and I did. We tied some ties together and hung it from the fake ceiling thing. and it was really fun. 



This missionary was in my branch. she was transferred and so was our zone leader he was soooo cool.... Sad day. And the little boy in the pic with Hermana Lopez is just a kid in the branch. He is freaking crazy and awesome too.


This is also a picture of my first district in the mission. Elder Reyes, Elder Aranda, Elder Hernandez, Elder Leany (Transferred), Elder Dipko, Elder Bolina (Not in my district, Photo bomber), Hermana Lopez, y Hermana Quintana


I love you guys. and my spiritual thing is this. Everyone has their "Favorite sins," or the sins that always get to you. I think that we all need to find that one thing that Satan can always find and get rid of it. TODAY!!

Con MUCHO amor,
Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment