Collage

Collage

Monday, November 9, 2015

Another week bites the dust

Well, this week was pretty cool. I honestly don't remember a lot of the things that have happened... but i'll try my best to impress. Also, I like the bullet point approach. So, I'm gonna stick with it for a while.

1. Well, I ate the first food down here that i absolutely thought was disgusting... Cabaza. If you don know what cabaza is, look it up. It wasn't actually that bad tasting... I just couldn't look at what i was eating or chew it.. My throat got a nice work out that day. 

2 We met a guy named Marlo on a bus one day. And we took his name and address down. So, obviously we visited him. And when we did, he continued to use all of the bible references that he had.... TO PROVE THE CHURCH WAS CORRECT! He literally told us all of his beliefs and they lined up exactly with the church. He is awesome. and there are people prepared for us out there. I think he will be baptized soon.

3. Fernando. He is awesome. He went to the temple on Saturday for the first time to do baptisms for the dead and the next day gave a talk in sacrament meeting. Not only did he kill his talk, but when he bore his testimony about the temple it was awesome. I love that guy. He wants to go on a mission too... So, we'll see.

4. I have lost a few pounds while being out here in the mission... About 25.. I weighed myself yesterday. And yeah. I've lost a little bit. And yes, i am eating food out here. Don't worry about that.

5. This week I want to tell you guys to think positively. I know that life is very hard sometimes. Sometimes you just want to give up. But when you have a hymn or prayer in your mind you will just have a better day. I promise. I've had a lot of hard times out here, but I've always been able to conquer them with songs or just happy thought.

I love you guys. I hope you have a great week. Bye bye for now. 

Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment