Collage

Collage

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MEXICON LOVIN!!!

HOLA MI FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!!!

well, I don't have time to write anything too special this week..

1. The mouse ran away.. hopefully its not in the house anymore. AND we killed the Black Widow. It was really fat, I think it was about to have babies....

The black widow before we killed it



2. The rain here is crazy. It rains super hard, and the thunder and lightning here is crazy. I have a video of the rain and one of the biggest lightnings I've ever seen in my life. I hope the sound works as well... In the picture, I am soaked... We just went out side and stood in the rain for like 10 minutes.


3. My Spanish is a TON better. Puedo hablar mas con las personas en la calle y en las lecciones. So, that is a very good thing.

4. I have lost a ton of weight. Well, I think... I don't actually know. But lets just say that i have lost 2 belt loops of the belt that i brought out here. And the jeans I have don't fit me at all... Thank goodness.

5. Also, we drank this whole bottle of coke in one night. it is a 3 liter. a little bit better than just a regular 2 liter.



You don't have to be perfect! Just use the Atonement of Jesucristo and keep trying to become like him and you will have eternal life. work hard, and play hard in Heaven.

Fernando's first time tying a tie



Love you guys!! 
Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment