Collage

Collage

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Last Week of the CCM

HOLA MI FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!?!?!

El tiempo esta aqui. Voy a salir la CCM en Lunes. A la 3 en la mañana. I'm probably not even going to sleep that night. I am going to do some laundry, and pack. If I fall asleep I will not make it to the bus in time..... I will be flying to Hermosillo at 6:45 in the morning and I have 3 other Americans on the plane with me, with like 8-10 Latinos. So, I'm a little nervous that I am going to be wrecked by all of the real Spanish that is about to hit me... Yeah, we'll see. Also, I don't know when I will be able to email again... So, if you guys are relying on me to have a missionary email from me. Don't. I might email on Monday. If not NEXT Monday...

We learned this week that the missionary that hurt his knee, Elder Viera. Tore his meniscus..... He has to go home. He will be flying to California on Monday and the recovery time is set for 2 months.. Wow. That would be really hard for me. But he seems like he will be coming back out right when the doctor allows him.

This week i got really sick for about a day. I felt like i was going to throw up and soil my garments at the same time... I went to the Clinic here. And they gave me some good drugs. I took them and it isn't a problem now. SO WE GOOD!!! Mexico has got nothing on drugs.... well actually...

I have this bet with my roommate Elder Hodson. I wear the same shirt, pants, and tie for the rest of the time here. he will shave his whole body from the neck down.. Yeah, I'm gonna win. It has been going for about 3 days already. I´m definitely winning. Also, In the house I am living in, we started a water pong tournament. We play about 2 games a night. It is awesome, we have a bracket set up and everything. 


My spiritual thought this week is about attitude. Attitude is everything. If you have a bad situation given to you. You can always have a good attitude and make it better. 3 quotes for you guys. Fake it till you make it. Attitude determines altitude. If you think you will succeed or you think you wont, you´re right. Thanks Elder Jensen. So, if you are having a bad day. JUST SMILE. even if you are faking it. You will just feel happier anyways.

There is a chance that i will meet Jeffery R. Holland and Henry B. Eyring. Just saying. I'll update you later. 

You guys can do anything. 
Love 
Elder Keele

Also, Elder Devlin left. Love that guy. I´m next. AHHH!


Also, my mission is giant.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment